PH Beck has been caring for residents’ homes and public buildings for over 14 years. During these years, we have worked with clients such as Worthing Homes LTD, Adur District Council, Crown Simmons, Service Houses, Mears Home Improvement’s and Brighton & Hove City Council.
We have worked, and still work, in partnership with Worthing Homes Limited for 14 years, carrying out emergency, reactive maintenance and out of hour repairs to their properties in all over Sussex area. In 2006, we won The Worthing Homes “Customer Care Award”.
We are currently in a partnership framework with Brighton & Hove City Council carrying our emergency and maintenance repairs to their commercial and public buildings. We carry out reactive repairs for our other clients when required.
Our responsive repair team understand the importance of working with clients and residents to deliver local authority services effectively and inclusively. Through meeting the needs and expectations of all residents we serve, PH Beck building contractors have built a reputation for outstanding repairs maintenance services.
Our Reactive Maintenance Team offer
- A dedicated Administrative team who together have years of experience working with Social Housing, providing top customer service skills to both the clients and residents.
- IT diary system to enable us to book appointments to suit the needs of all residents.
- Workmen with high levels of building experience able to deliver an outstanding responsive repair and planned maintenance service.
PH Beck building contractors team also aims to
- Continuously look at new ways to enhance work efficiency and value.
- Attend regular client training seminars to ensure we keep up to date with information and to continue to provide excellent building services in we have done over the years.
Call 01273 262 720
Excellent work carried out, by clean, tidy and respectful Trades people. Can’t thank you enough for my beautifully renovated kitchen all completed in 12 days! Fabulous!
Mrs H from Rustington